Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

Amazing

Wow, that was a breathtaking animation. Tragic and solemn it captures a realism in the cartoon. The sounds and music tie in perfectly. What were the songs you used? they were especially good at creating the dark atmosphere and mood. I really though enjoyed the ending. It was unexpected and amazing........I'm speechless. Congratulations on a great movie.

BB - Introduction BB - Introduction

awsome

I loved your saturation, keep it up

ThornBerryBlock responds:

k.

The 7th Survivor Trailer The 7th Survivor Trailer

nice music.

what soundtrack did you use? well, I'm sorry but this is a flash website and I have to grade you on your animation. basically still images moved around. It was good. extra pts for music.

SquidMan responds:

The soundtrack is from the movie, Aliens, which is has a fantastic score.

GG 11/25: KurtGlock GG 11/25: KurtGlock

audio work?

You need the audio to stop when you stop your movie. well this is the third good gg movie. short, but at least you didn't loop. ok well thats all I can say. Oh, make the movie longer and you will get a higher score from me.

11/25-GoldenGlock 11/25-GoldenGlock

incredible

the second decent/great gg movie I have seen today. The preloader is really nice. That gave you a lot of browny points. and it was funny how the anit glock exploded. lol. well I gave you a 2 out of 5. Hope you tell the glocks to at least put a preloader in?

GG-11/25/05:Pear GG-11/25/05:Pear

high quality movies?

well I am tired of saying this because I just reviewed 5 other glock group movies but quit using the endless loop. Ok I did like the beginning and the graphics were decent enough. I just want to say "Make A REAl movie" if you had actually extended it instead of the incessant raving over and over again you could have created a great movie. Oh well, on to the next movie.

GG-11/25-GoldenGlock 2 GG-11/25-GoldenGlock 2

alright

I'll give it to you you have some nice drawings. at first with the niace preloader and graphics in the beginning, I thought your movie was made out of a different mold from the other gg movies. But no, you proved me wrong. You have the same pestulent neverending famous gg loop. I hope that makes you laugh. well I am just saying that if you continued with this movie you could actually get a decent score.

GG - 11/25: InhalerGlock2 GG - 11/25: InhalerGlock2

I'm sorry but,

this movie is horrible. what is with a lot of glock movies and their obsession with blinking backgrounds? does that turn them on or something? well I think that if you had a story plot and extended your flash, you might, just might be able to make what is called a "flash" movie. If you work a little bit harder you could get a good score

GG - 11/25: Starberry GG - 11/25: Starberry

ok

so, I click on this movie and I think to myself while watching the preloader. Maybe this glock movie will be different, I mean who knows some of their movies are good. then I saw the beginning and I was like ok its so so. and then I watched the whole movie hoping that this was not the actual movie. but it was. this is, excuse my french crap. Ok again you use the never ending loop, hooray! its so entertaining. not. But if you work on your graphics and improve your frame by frame, delete the loop. then I think your movie will be good.

Starberry responds:

the loop has katamari though. HOW DARE YOU NOT ENJOY KATAMARI!

i'm not the best at fbf so i don't really use it very much, but i DO use it.

if you want the truth, i made this in an hour :(.

GG- Return of the Sun GG- Return of the Sun

well....

this movie was so so. at least it didn't loop endlessly. I think you did well with syncing movie to the lyrics thats why I gave you two.